The Manor House
The house evolved from a small lodge of 900 square feet to its present size of 1680 feet with a 360 foot obserfvation deck. The basic tradtional design is southern Federal, with white clapboard siding and black shutters and accents. In 2010 the original boxed columns were replaced with round Tuscan style columns on plinth bases.
Shown below, the
Aviary Seed Room and Laundry House are located to the right of the main house.
The Great Room
Small Sleeping Room
Deck & Library Wing
Victorian Gazebo in the English Garden